The Norman Family Charitable Trust
14 Fore Street
Phone: 01395 446699
Charity No: 277616
Norman Family Charitable Trust
Policies and Aims of the Trust
Below is a brief guide as to the Trust’s Policies and Aims which are known to reflect the wishes of the Norman family:
- The Trust’s primary objective is to help registered charities working in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
- Applications from National Charities will be considered if the appeal relates to a project which will be of help in the South Western Counties.
- Help is not given to any organisation which uses live animals for experimental or research purposes.
- Assistance is not available for the maintenance or repair of religious buildings.
- It is not the Trust’s policy to fund projects outside of the United Kingdom.
- The Trust does not help individuals directly.
- The Trust has recently given grants to the following 7 organisations to assist young people from the South West:
Please contact these organisations directly, mentioning the Trust’s name, rather than applying to us.